Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire help

AmyC15
By AmyC15,
in

Hi there, I’m new to this so I hope I’m posting this in the right place...

I’m looking at a 3.5* hotel in the Walt Disney World Bonnet Creek area for $113  3/4/18 - 3/5/18 for 2 people 

Full Amenities include:

free parking

free breakfast

free internet

pet friendly

smoke-free rooms

Fitness center,

pool(s)

restaurant(s)

business center

self-service laundry

internet access

tennis nearby

kitchenette

any chance this is a Disney hotel?? 

Thanks! 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For this offer:

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $113.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Tennis
Kitchenette
==> from the Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for the Towneplace Suites Orlando @ Flamingo Crossings West Entrance and that would be my best guess for this one

Are you only interested in a Disney property OR is budget more of a factor if on-site properties are too expensive?  What is your maximum budget for this trip (per nite before fees/taxes)?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I understand what you want but i don't see any Disney on-site properties available within your budget, so you have to make a choice between staying within budget at an off-site property OR extending your budget to stay on-site.

The least expensive on-site properties i'm seeing are the 3.5* Disney's Coronado Springs Resort for $197/nite and the 3* Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort for $219/nite... but if you were going to stretch your budget for either of these i would sooner recommend this PRICELINE EXPRESS property which would upgrade your accommodations for just about the same price:

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $207/nite with:
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
==> best guess for this one would be the Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel and the price would come down to $196 if using the board's Priceline Coupon

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts as to how you'd like to proceed (or how it goes if you take one of the offers linked above) and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]