Hotwire Hotel: 4* Amsterdam (Museum Quarter - Vondelpark) Park Plaza Vondelpark

cumbrianmale
By cumbrianmale,
in

So I have done my research using the links and BiddingHelper.com. I can see NH Museum Quarter as a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal for $99 and $110 as a members deal. 

I have stayed here before and am happy to do so again. I plan on starting at $50 and using my free rebid zones working in $5 increments. 

Any my comments on my strategy?  I will of course report the outcome. Wish me luck. 

Are your dates correct and/or what star rating and zone are you seeing what looks to be the NH Museum Quarter thru PRICELINE EXPRESS for $99/$110 per nite?

Searching for your dates i'm only seeing one 4* hotel offered in the Museum Quarter - Vondelpark zone and it's priced at $140/nite.

Also, what are the two zones (by PRICELINE name) that you're using as re-bid zones?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yup, your re-bid zones look good... just confirm the PRICELINE EXPRESS price you're currently seeing and we'll move forward from there.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

(and please return to the board to use our links each time you start your bidding... not the links in any emails that PRICELINE may send indicating that you're eligible to bid again)

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For this one:

4* HOTWIRE Museum Quarter - Vondelpark for $80.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Hi-Speed Internet
==> Park Plaza Vondelpark would be my best guess as well

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

Yes, our current Hotwire Coupon should work with that deal (it just requires a $100 minimum total purchase (including taxes/fees) so the above easily meets this minimum)

Let us know how it goes or how we can be of further help.

4* HOTWIRE Museum Quarter - Vondelpark for $80.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Hi-Speed Internet

Park Plaza Vondelpark 

This was indeed the Park Plaza Vondelpark.

When I first looked at booking this only twin bedded rooms were showing, so I continued bidding on Priceline up to $90 pn.

As I was having no joy with PRICELINE I returned to HOTWIRE and found there was now a Queen bedded room available and booked it immediately. In my haste I forgot to use the discount code but this is still a very good deal IMHO.

So new Hotel for us and first time using HOTWIRE. I will post my comments on the hotel following my stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]