Priceline Hotel: 4* London Kensington Copthorne Tara

Rail Baron
By Rail Baron,
in

Using the link at SavingsBarn.com I began a new bid today and received the Copthorne Tara as soon as I added Kensington as a new zone. I started

4* Bloomsbury $70 rejected

added Mayfair/Soho $75 rejected

added Westminster $79 rejected

added South Bank/Vauxhall (free rebid) $83 rejected

I figured I would get the Copthorne Tara if I added Kensington but decided to lower my bid quite a bit and lower my bid to $67. It was accepted immediately. The details:

Your Offer Price: $67.00

Number of Rooms: 2

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $268.00

Taxes and

Service Fees: $56.62

Total Charges: $324.62

Though I have read some negative reviews, I was encouraged by recent reviews on Hotel Advisor so I decided to give it a try. I might have gotten it a bit cheaper but I have been bidding for about two weeks now without the Kensington Zone and just want something now. I will contact the hotel and request twin rooms on a high floor. Free free to edit as needed.

Nice bidding! (ie- smart to lower your bid when adding a 'live' zone that has known cheaper acceptances)

Thanks for the support and congratulations on your win.

Enjoy your trip! :)

PS- if you haven't done so already, don't forget to email them in order to enter their October contest

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]