Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Tennis
==> the Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area would be my best guess for this one

However, as the property above is showing a (very low) 55% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests... why this one?  Is there something in particular that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip?

Assuming you're searching for the default 1room/2adults/0children, why not:

3.5* HOTWIRE Disney Springs for $85.00
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> best guess here would be the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando - Lake Buena Vista which for just $4 more than the one above is much better reviews (80% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests) and also has a 4.0 TA rating (vs. 3.5* for the one above) and has a lower resort fee which actually makes it cheaper on an all-in basis vs. the one above

Does this one work for your needs this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes, or let us know more about your needs/plans and your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you so much for your information!!!

I only chose that 3 1/2* hotel because I also thought it was the Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs, and I love that location.  It's walkable to Disney Springs Marketplace since I wont be renting a car.  The Holiday Inn Resort Orlando, Lake Buena Vista doesn't look like it is walkable at all.  But I appreciate your thoughts!

Marilyn

Let us know if you do purchase the Wyndham Garden listing. If not, let us know more about what you are looking for and we would be happy to research and offer other suggestions.

Thank you for keeping us updated on what you decide.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]