Hotwire Hotel: 3* Greenville Holiday Inn at Augusta Rd. I-85

davetroy
By davetroy,
in

Bid for three-stars on Priceline in Greenville, South Carolina, starting at $30 a night, May 5th-7th. Got rejected, added an area and bid $35, rejected, added an area and bid $40. Rejected. Went to Hotwire (through SavingsBarn.com), and this came up under 3-stars: This midscale establishment offers more than just the basics in style, comfort and customer service. Best Value. $47. Took it. Turned out to be the Holiday Inn at Augusta Rd. I-85. I know nothing about it, so I'll come back and let you know when I come back.

Nice job utilizing both services and using whichever worked best for your plans.

Can you please add the amenities shown before purchase... you can still view these by going to Hotwire and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page, this will best help others try to identify this property in the future.

Thanks for posting and for using the HOTWIRE links at SavingsBarn.com to begin your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Here you go:

Airport Shuttle

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Tennis Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court; an extra charge typically applies.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Laundry Facilities

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

That's it. By the way, I asked you for help with a New York City booking for the first weekend in April. Don't want you to think I've forgotten this forum. It's just, unfortunately, my plans suddenly went up in the air, so I haven't bid yet, although I anticipate that I will shortly

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]