Priceline Hotel: 4* Charleston (Downtown Charleston - Historic District) Hyatt House Charleston - Historic District

ydsanthosh
By ydsanthosh,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

In the future please include the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS / HOTWIRE associate with the hotel as this ensures that the offers have not changed and that we're researching the same property that was requested.  Best guess / comments for each of the following (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the links provided below):

4* Downtown Charleston - Historic District for $115
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> Francis Marion Hotel

3.5* Downtown Charleston - Historic District for $115
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> King Charles Inn

4.5* Downtown Charleston - Historic District for $207
Restaurant
Condo
==> no guess

5* Downtown Charleston - Historic District for $230
Business Center
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> Belmond Charleston Place (included this one in the results as it's only slightly over your budget if using a discount from our Priceline Coupon page)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. Can you please ID this 3 start hotel for me in Historic downtown for $109

Business Center

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

I am looking for Hyatt house or Hyatt place for this property. Just wanted to confirm before I pull the trigger on this one.

Thank you

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer:

3* Downtown Charleston - Historic District

Business Center
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> best guess would be the Hyatt House Charleston - Historic District

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am little reluctant to go ahead if this is not Hyatt. As I see there are other 3 star hotels in the region which have the same amenities like Holiday Inn and Embassy suites and some more. So still thinking if I should go with this or not.

The Express deal is $109.

The member deal shows

$119 for the Hyatt place

$128 for Hyatt house

Both shows same address, not sure what is the difference.

33 minutes ago, ydsanthosh said:

same amenities like Holiday Inn and Embassy suites

If you're referring to a Holiday Inn (not Express) then these typically do not include Free Breakfast which would exclude this chain from the options above. 

The Embassy Suites Hotel Charleston - Historic Charleston is currently 3.5* rated by PRICELINE... as is the Holiday Inn Charleston Historic Downtown which is the one i assume you're referring to?

Lastly, the 3* above has a 9+ user review rating from previous PRICELINE guests... do any of the other 3 star properties you're seeing in this zone have as high of a rating??

Let us know what you ultimately decide or how we can be of further help.

• 7 months later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision and helping us add this property to the Priceline Express Hotel List... glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]