Priceline Hotel: 3* London (Central London) Best Western London Airport Inn and Suites

al-canada
By al-canada,
in

Using the hotel lists here, was hoping for the Residence Inn but got the Best Western London Airport Inn & Suites, which doesn't appear on the list.  This is the first time the lists have failed me!  But I fully understand that nothing is guaranteed with the lists (and London, Ontario probably isn't a very popular destination among board users!).  

I wasn't at all pleased with the win -- this hotel is really nowhere near downtown London and probably shouldn't even be considered "Central" London.  But it is what it is.  I'm happy though to contribute an update to the hotel lists which I've always found helpful and reliable.  

The bid was CAD80, total of CAD98.25 with taxes.  

I ended up eating the cost and sticking with a backup reservation I had at the Holiday Inn Express because it was more central to downtown.  I also forgot to use the PRICELINE link here (sorry!) which I normally do...so not a great booking all around!

Sorry to hear this one didn't work out as you had hoped and that you ultimately decided to stick with your back-up hotel, but thankful for sharing your win and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Hope your future wins work out more to your liking and expectations.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]