Hotwire Hotel: Miami Mid-Beach Tues, Nov 21 - Sun, Nov 26

User78
By User78,
in

Hi, am looking for a seafront hotel in Miami Beach - Mid-Beach, ideally with a pool and sauna, one room for two people from Tues, Nov 21 - Sun, Nov 26.

One of the offers I found on Hotwire I'd like help identifying:

4-star Hotel in Mid-Beach area. 

$109.00 per night x 5 nights x 1 room  $545.00

Tax recovery charges + fees                   $133.32

Coupon applied                                          -$15.00

Hotwire total due today (USD)                $663.32

Resort fee due at hotel                               $70.00

Trip total                                           (USD)$733.32

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Boutique hotel

Near beach

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Golf nearby

Can I beat this?

How much do you think the Fontainebleau would go for on Priceline? 

What hotel would you recommend? 

Many thanks!!

Welcome to Betterbidding. :biggrin:

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB then click the green "Full Amenities" button, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? 

I'm seeing this morning on HOTWIRE:

4* HOTWIRE Mid-Beach for $104.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Near Beach
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be Casa Faena.

4.5* HOTWIRE Mid-Beach for $170.00
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Beachfront
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
==>  Best guess here would be the Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach

On PRICELINE EXPRESS, I'm seeing (please confirm that the dates of travel are correct on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4.5* Mid-Miami Beach for $169
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Best guess here would be the Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach. While above your desired max, the current promotion in my signature takes 5% off and at least gets the per night a bit closer to the desired $150 mark.

4* Mid-Miami Beach for $104
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>Hotel Croydon would be my best guess in this case.

Would any of these possibilities be of interest?

Let us know your thoughts or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks, appreciate your help and thanks for the 5% link, deal is, the $104 after taxes comes at $140 and the Fontainebleau at $169 I'd end up paying $1,200 for 5 nights, that's $240!! 

Rate per night $104.00 Nights 5 Rooms ( 2 adults ) Subtotal $520.00

Tax recovery charges + fees $126.85

Discount -$15.00

Hotwire total $631.85

Estimated resort fee  Pay at hotel $70.00

Trip total $701.85/5 = $140

So the advertised rate of $104 ends up at $140,

I just got a 4.5 star for $197 but it's not showing using the biddinghelper.com only directly at Hotwire.com so I can't get the full list of amenities, sorry.

4.5-star Boutique Hotel in Mid-Beach area

$134.00 per night x 5 nights x 1 room $670.00

Tax recovery charges + fees $163.97

Coupon applied -$15.00

Hotwire total due today $818.97

Resort fee due at hotel  $170.00

Trip total $988.97/5 = $197

Free Internet, 

Pet friendly, 

Boutique hotel, 

Near beach, 

Oceanfront hotel, 

Smoke-free rooms, 

Fitness center, 

Pool(s), Restaurant(s)

I've found better deals than the Croydon or the Casa Faena elsewhere but still no what I'm looking for, so my quest continues! 

1 hour ago, User78 said:

still no what I'm looking for

If you give us more information about what it is that you are looking for, as well as your maximum budget, we will try to help you find something that meets your criteria.

Your original topic title indicates up to $150/nite... is this before taxes/fees or an all-in number including taxes and any other fees (ie- resort)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Maximum budget of $750 for 5 nights including taxes and any other fees. 

I'd like a pool and sauna to relax, so what I'm really looking for is a place to chill with nice decor. Is that helpful?

We have friends staying in Mid-beach so that would make it easier if we also stayed near them, but they are at the Soho House which is out of our reach.

A typical day would be spent by the beach/pool then some sauna.

I'm seeing what looks like the Hotel Croydon for $560 all-in, which i know above you say is not what you're looking for, but perhaps you could make it work for the price.

Otherwise i don't currently see anything that includes a Spa amenity that is within your budget.

You could also try searching MAPS and HOTELS.com for the address of the Soho House and see if anything that meets your needs is nearby.

Let us know what you ultimately decide for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It's actually $577 all-in (i subtracted an extra $15 from our Hotwire Coupon but i see it was already deducted from the total i was looking at)...

4* HOTWIRE Mid-Beach for $77.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Near Beach
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
==> my best guess for this one would be the Hotel Croydon, a South Beach Group Hotel

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Are other zones acceptable?

On PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4* South Beach - Collins Avenue Oceanfront for $144
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>Best guess would be the Royal Palm

4.5* South Beach - Collins Avenue Oceanfront for $166
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Best guess would be Kimpton Surfcomber

Let us know what you decide.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]