Hotwire Hotel: 4* Miami - Central SoBe - Art Deco District area

debsjc
By debsjc,
in

Please help I-d'ing 4* Miami - Central SoBe - Art Deco District area 

22 Feb - 26 Feb (4 nights) 
$130 a night  (or $143 for 2 beds) 

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Near beach, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Internet access, Golf nearby (from bidding helper)

35% recommended on bidding helper, and 55% recommended on normal Hotwire

I have an idea which one I think it is, but would love a second opinion please 

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

4* HOTWIRE Central SoBe - Art Deco District for $130.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Near Beach
Smoke Free
Pool
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==>  Best guess would be the Stiles South Beach. 

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Happy to help! Did you book that listing? If that hotel isn't of interest, let us know more about what you are looking for and we would be happy to research and offer other suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

We haven't booked it. The person I am travelling with is concerned about some of the bad reviews, and I can see their point.

I am stuck on this one, any ideas?  Same dates 22 Feb for 4 nights. 

3.5-star Condo in Central SoBe - Art Deco District - $125

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Suite, Near beach, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Kitchenette

I know you may not have time to look at both, but the other one I can't work out is

3-star Hotel in Central SoBe - Art Deco District area - $144
FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Near beach, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Internet access, Golf nearby

19 hours ago, debsjc said:

The person I am travelling with is concerned about some of the bad reviews

Which is why you should stay way from hotels that have 35% and/or 55% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests.:wink:

3.5-star Condo in Central SoBe - Art Deco District - $125

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Suite, Near beach, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Kitchenette

This property has a 50% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests... do you really think this one would be acceptable to your friend (or you) either?

3-star Hotel in Central SoBe - Art Deco District area - $144
FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Near beach, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Internet access, Golf nearby

... and a 60% recommendation for this one.  Moving in the right direction, but still not likely what you (or your friend) are looking for.

What exactly are you looking for in a hotel for this trip and what is your maximum budget? (per nite both before and after fees)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not against all bad reviews, I have stayed in great hotels with some bad reviews. It depends what the negative aspects are, and how recent they are. 3 x 1 star reviews in the last 3 weeks sets alarm bells ringing for me. 

Just to also mention I tried to book a different hotel on HOTWIRE today,. using your link, and after I put my card in it told me the hotel had gone. When I refreshed the availability it was no longer there. I am not just messing around, I am actually trying to book something. 

I have now booked something with Hotwire

AaronJB - Thank you for your help, and for giving it in a polite and helpful way.

thereuare - There is no need to have an unpleasant attitude in your posts, just because someone doesn't jump to book the first hotel they ask about. I have experienced this from you before, and let it go without comment. I do not need a lecture on reviews, I was simply asking for assistance in working out which property it was, and as thanks would have booked via your link.

We should all speak to people online the same as we do in real life, and not use that fact we are typing as an excuse to be rude.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]