Hotwire Hotel: NYC for Christmas

NYC at Christmas
By NYC at Christmas,
in

The wife and I are looking for a hotel for December 14th-18th. Currently have a double-tree booked for around $1100 but hoping to upgrade in class or find something cheaper. Currently interested in the 5* central park south express deal at $233. Any idea what Hotel this would be or any other recommendations. We would like to be in Midtown and preferably on the east side but are open to just about anything.

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

When requesting help please include the amenities that are associated with the property being offered.  I assume this is the one you're referring to (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the link provided below):

5* Central Park South for $233
Restaurant
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess for this one would be the Viceroy Central Park New York

Does this work for your needs?  If not, i'm very familiar with NYC, which Doubletree is it that you have booked as a back-up?  Do you have some plans in the area or some other reason that you prefer the east side of midtown?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The 5* above is the least expensive and the next one is $100 more per nite, which i assume puts you over your target budget?

If you're trying to stay in the east side how about (confirm your dates after clicking the links provided below):

4.5* Empire State Building Area for $237
Business Center
Restaurant
==> best guess would be The Kitano New York

4.5* Rockefeller Center - Bryant Park for $251
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
==> Omni Berkshire Place is my guess for this one

Not on the east side but very well reviewed:

4.5* SoHo - Tribeca for $255
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> likely The James New York-SoHo

You can take 5% off of each using our Priceline Coupon.

You could also book the Intercontinental Barclay (please use this link if you go this route) for $275/nite which has been getting excellent reviews since their renovation a little over a year ago.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]