Priceline Hotel: New York, New year

jul2
By jul2,
in

I'm struggling to find a good deal for New York at the end of the year.  I know it's a busy period but thought I'd get something decent.

26 Dec - 2 Jan (7 nights).  Looking for 5* if possible and Manhattan, probably higher than the Financial District.  

Anyone any ideas?
Thanking you. 

I'm struggling to find a good deal for New York at the end of the year.  I know it's a busy period but thought I'd get something decent.

26 Dec - 2 Jan (7 nights).  Looking for 5* if possible and Manhattan, probably higher than the Financial District.  

Anyone any ideas?
Thanking you. 

Welcome to Betterbidding. :biggrin:

Please confirm your desired budget per night for this stay and we would be happy to research and offer suggestions. NYE is really the issue for this period, as that is one of the more expensive nights of the year. The 26th-29th or 30th aren't as bad.

Please keep posts for this stay within this thread, then after you make a purchase we can change the topic title and move to the appropriate (HOTWIRE or PRICELINE) forum.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

5 hours ago, jul2 said:

What zones and bid amounts have you tried already?

What would you be expecting to pay for a 5* hotel?

Is SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID an option?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please post to the board in USD as it helps keep prices consistent and not subject to interpretation based upon future currency fluctuations.

So at the moment your budget seems to be about $325/nite... is this based upon room rate only or is that all-in including taxes/fees?

I'm currently seeing (confirm your dates on the landing page):

5* Chelsea Area for $260
Restaurant
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> which seems to fit your star rating and budget, so what is the trouble?  My guess for this property would be The NoMad Hotel... does this not work for your plans? (plus you can get an extra 5% off using our Priceline Coupon)

So what more so than the above is it that you're looking for?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]