Hotwire Hotel: Peery hotel appears mislocated

altoid
By altoid,
in

I'm doing a search for 11/5-11/7 in SLC Downtown areas.  The Hotwire Easy View has a 3.5 star for $74 and it suggests it's a Hilton or Marriott. 

When I go to Hotwire, it states it is a boutique hotel (listed under amenities on EZ view as well) and I'm quite confident it's the Peery Hotel, which BB has located in Downtown South. The Hotwire map clearly puts the Peery in the north, and thus I think that's a correction to be made, and I also don't believe either the Hilton or Marriott are "boutique" hotels.

In fact, when I click on book now, Hotwire tells me to hurry up and that the last person got the Peery Hotel.

Also, when I try to book from the easy view screen, and fill in all my information (and login) to hotwire, it will never finish the transaction.

If I start this from the Hotwire Tab in BetterBidding, it goes thru no problem.  I've reported this before.

Few comments....

4 hours ago, altoid said:

it suggests it's a Hilton or Marriott... I also don't believe either the Hilton or Marriott are "boutique" hotels.

The IS THIS A GOOD PRICE button is not designed to guess or predict the current offer, it's purpose is to show you the regular rate of hotels of that star rating in the zone, so you can determine if the HOTWIRE / PRICELINE EXPRESS 'opaque' rate is a good deal or not.

BB has located in Downtown South

The zone boundary may have recently changed... this is now FIXED (and i also checked the other 'downtown' hotels to confirm they are categorized correctly).  Thanks for letting us know.

I try to book from the easy view screen, and fill in all my information (and login) to hotwire, it will never finish the transaction

When you click the offer in the EASY VIEW tab does the HOTWIRE page open in a new window?  If so, you're now on HOTWIRE's page so any errors would be based upon their programming.  We probably can't fix any issues that you're encountering on the HOTWIRE page, and it's also difficult for us to test since in order to replicate the issue we would need to try to complete a purchase, but if you send me a PM with the details of your set-up (operating system (Win8, Win10, iOS, iphone, android, ipad, etc) and your browser type and version (accessible thru the top of your browser HELP >> ABOUT)) we will see if we are able to gain any insight as to what the issue is, but as noted, it's not on our page so there may not be much that we are able to do about it.

Thanks for the info and in advance for the help in troubleshooting.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]