Hotwire Hotel: 3* Paris (Montmartre - Moulin Rouge - Sacre Coeur) Art Hotel Congres

sacho
By sacho,
in

Hi,

Can someone please help ID hotel?

3* - Montmartre - Moulin Rouge - Sacré Coeur area

$60 [$98]

Amenities: Smoke-free rooms, Free internet

90% Recommend, 501-1000 reviews - 4* on tripadvisor

3* - Opera Garnier - Galeries Lafayette - St Lazare area

$74 [$126]

Amenities: Children's activity, Free internet

90% Recommend, 101-300 reviews - 3.5* on tripadvisor

If Montmartre - Moulin Rouge - Sacré Coeur area will most probably in 9th arr area, I'd rather book that one.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to Betterbidding. :biggrin:

Are you still seeing either of the Moulin Rouge HOTWIRE listings? If so, are you searching for more than 2 adults?

For the 3* 3* Opera Garnier - Galeries Lafayette - St Lazare  listing, I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB then click the green "Full Amenities" button, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? 

I'm seeing:

3* Opera Garnier - Galeries Lafayette - St Lazare for $79.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Hi-Speed Internet
Childrens Activities
==>  Not certain, but a guess would be Pavillon Opera Grands Boulevards.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

3* HOTWIRE Montmartre - Moulin Rouge - Sacré Coeur area

Complimentary - Free Internet

Amenities - Smoke-free rooms

==> not certain, but my guess here would be the Hôtel Le Mireille

For about the same price you could get (confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided link):

4* Montmartre - Moulin Rouge - Sacre Coeur - 18th Arr. for $67 (less 5% using our Priceline Coupon)
==> Best Western Montmartre Sacre-Coeur would be my guess for this one, should this be of any interest

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks to both!

Sorry, one last question -- you guessed 

'3* HOTWIRE Montmartre - Moulin Rouge - Sacré Coeur area

Complimentary - Free Internet

Amenities - Smoke-free rooms

==> not certain, but my guess here would be the Hôtel Le Mireill'

but it has 135 reviews and Hot deals is showing 501-1000 reviews on tripadvisor > do the hotels we get not really follow this?

Are you sure this is the same property that was shown the other day, and are you stil seeing the one above, as i'm currently seeing the following when searching for your dates:

3* Montmartre - Moulin Rouge - Sacré Coeur for $54.00
Free Internet
Hi-Speed Internet

as well as a different 3 star property for $68 with:

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Smoke-free rooms

Accessibility

Accessible path of travel In-room accessibility Wheelchair accessible Accessible bathroom Roll-in shower

... or are you searching for something other than the default 1room/2adults/0children?  If you're still seeing the original 3 star above, what is the room rate?

Or perhaps a better question is why not the higher rated 4* thru PRICELINE EXPRESS that is the same price?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

as well as a different 3 star property for $68 with:

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Smoke-free rooms

Accessibility

Accessible path of travel In-room accessibility Wheelchair accessible Accessible bathroom Roll-in shower

- this is the one I'm seeing

Was hoping to take the risk of getting one closer to 9e than 17e/18e. Priceline looks like a definite 18e

Here is what i'm currently seeing:

3* HOTWIRE Montmartre - Moulin Rouge - Sacré Coeur for $50.00
Free Internet
Hi-Speed Internet
==> ibis Paris 17 Clichy-Batignolles is my guess for this one

3* HOTWIRE Montmartre - Moulin Rouge - Sacré Coeur for $67

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Smoke-free rooms

==> too many options here, i came up with at least 5 possibilities (stopped there since i know you're trying to pin down a specific location and i don't think we're going to be able to do so with this offer)... although for location you could see if anything within your budget is offered at MAPS and HOTELS.com.  Enter the exact location or train station you want to be near and it will be easy to filter the results to see how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating OR to stay closer/further from your ideal location.

Let us know what you ultimately decide to do for this trip.

Let us know once you're ready to move forward with this trip or whatever you ultimately decide for this stay.

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your win with the board... hope you're pleased with the outcome.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the details of this purchase... star rating, zone, room rate per nite (before fees/taxes), dates of your stay, and the full list of amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property, including any 'accessible' amenities, when viewing this purchase using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of their home page.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]