Hotwire Hotel: 5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile - Water Tower) Park Hyatt - Chicago

traveller13
By traveller13,
in

Looking for a hotel near mag mile, possibly river north, for the weekend Nov. 17-19.  Looking for 4 stars and above and under $200.  Most concerned about precise location, so I'm trying to identify options.  Last time we did this, I got the James, which I loved.  Would like to stay in Mag mile area, but the options are more limited there.

I've been using HOTWIRE link and have these five options.  Any help with choosing/identifying would be much appreciated!

River North

4.5 – $133 – 95%  (362 reviews)

Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Internet access, Spa services

4.5 – $142 – 90% (517 reviews)

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

4.5 – $126 – 100% (72 reviews)

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Children's activities

4 - $115 – 95% (70 reviews)

Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Mag Mile

4.5 – 145 – 80%  (626 reviews)

Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Children's activities

Thank you!

Welcome to Betterbidding. :biggrin:

I'm seeing at the 4.5* level on HOTWIRE when searching for 11/17-19:

4.5* HOTWIRE River North for $133.00
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
==>  A guess here would be the Westin River North.

4.5* HOTWIRE River North for $126.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Childrens Activities
==>  The Conrad would be a possibility here.

4.5* HOTWIRE River North for $142.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  James would be my guess here, which has been seen with this amenity set previously.

4.5* HOTWIRE Magnificent Mile  - Water Tower for $145.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Childrens Activities
==>  Possibility here would be the W Lakeshore.

On PRICELINE EXPRESS, I'm seeing (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing after clicking on the link below.)

4.5* Magnificent Mile -Gold Coast for $142
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>A guess would be the W Lakeshore

4.5* Downtown - River North for $149
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Guess would be the Westin RN

I'm not seeing the $115 HOTWIRE listing mentioned - are you still seeing it? If so, are you searching for more than 2 adults?

Please let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

13 hours ago, traveller13 said:

Are there any other possibilities?

We can't see the hotel names either, so it can always be something other than what we think :wink:... but there where other candidates that we think are likely they would be included in our original guess.

For the 4* at $115:

4* HOTWIRE River North for $115.00
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==> Kinzie Hotel would be my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you!  

Any thoughts on this five star on Mag Mile with same dates (11/17-11/19)

$215 on Hotwire easy view (seems to be $212 on hotwire itself) - 5 star, Mag mile - 90% recommended

Hotwire easy view full amenities: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Children's activities

Hotwire itself: Free internet, business center, indoor pool(s), pet friendly, restaurant, smoke-free rooms

I assume this is the same hotel, with different amenities listed?

17 hours ago, traveller13 said:

Most concerned about precise location

What location is it hat you're seeking?

5* HOTWIRE Magnificent Mile  - Water Tower for $220.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
==> Park Hyatt - Chicago would be my guess here

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that the location works well for your plans this weekend.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us confirm this slightly new amenity set for this property in the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay and have fun in the city!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]