Car rental PU TPA and DO RSW 1/3/18 to 2/3/18

Hinghamite
By Hinghamite,
in

I need to pick up a car 1/3/18 at about 8P at TPA and DO the car at RSW before 2P on 2/1.  How do I bid for rates with Priceline or Hotwire?  I went to Bidding Help and listed the state as A-M (F for FL) and the CREATE A NEW TOPIC came up....instead of any help or advice.  Just confused.  I have a rate of $620 but it is a PU in TPA and DO in TPA in error.  I would love a similar rate for a compact car with the DO in RSW.  We prefer an at airport site.  (The off sites are closed at 6P anyway).  We have rented several times from Budget and Thrifty and like them both but are open to others.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

31 minutes ago, Hinghamite said:

I went to Bidding Help and listed the state as A-M (F for FL) and the CREATE A NEW TOPIC came up....instead of any help or advice.  Just confused. 

I'm assuming you are referring to the BLUE BUTTON at the top of the page:

BIDDING HELP

Ask a QUESTION and
GET HELP for your trip

If so the process you went through above created this topic (where you are asking a question) and we will now have a look and help by researching the details of your trip.

To move forward can you please clarify the following:

I need to pick up a car 1/3/18 at about 8P at TPA and DO the car at RSW before 2P on 2/1

These dates differ from those in your topic title, what are the actual pick-up and drop-off dates? (to avoid any US/non-US date formats please type out 'Jan 3 - Feb 1st'... or whatever the actual dates may be)

I have a rate of $620 but it is a PU in TPA and DO in TPA in error.

Was this using the CARS feature of our BiddingHelper.com tool.. .as i just did a search there and see the correct pick-up and drop-off locations.

OR was this a mistake of choosing the same pick-up/drop-off when you were searching and saw this good price and wondering how you can get the same for a different drop-off location?

Let us know the information above and we'll take it from there.

EDIT TO ADD:

I wanted to add that I wanted to be notified when a response occurred. I don't see this option now.

When you created this topic there was a toggle button under the text box (where you typed) to be notified of any replies to this thread.  You can still subscribe to this topic by clicking the 'FOLLOWING' button on the top right corner of this page as this will turn on notifications for any replies to this thread.  Any issues let us know.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]