Priceline Hotel: Hotel in Marathon, Florida

Joe Panta
By Joe Panta,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Few issues:

PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, after that it's at the discretion of the hotel and they may not be able (or willing) to accommodate your request for a room with two beds.  If this is not a risk you're willing to accept you have two options:
1) choose a PRICELINE EXPRESS that indicates a 'Bed Choice' where one of the bed options offered in a room with two beds (or at the very least includes a pullout sofabed assuming that would work for your needs).  Although technically your room is still only booked for double occupancy, i don't know of anyone who has yet had an issue showing up with triple/quad occupancy when a specific room type was booked that is designed to accommodate the number of guests in the group

2) use HOTWIRE where you can search for up to quad occupancy and hotwire guarantees that the room will accommodate the number of guests included in the search

NOTE: you can use our BiddingHelper.com tool to search both services at the same time :wink:

This area is notoriously busy and hotels typically do not need to offer too deep of a discount to the opaque supplies as they can often sell most of their rooms on their own at full price (which is typically a high price since there is usually constant demand and not very much supply... and supply may be even less than usual given the recent hurricane damage to this area)

To get started use our BiddingHelper.com tool... once your search is completed you can filter the results using the checkboxes on the left side of the page... unfortunately i don't see anything at 3 star or higher in the sub-$100 area.  The least expensive property i'm seeing which meets your criteria above at the moment is:

3* HOTWIRE Key Largo for $134.00 (search 2adults/2children)
Free Parking
Suite
Near Beach
Oceanfront
BR1
Kitchen
Smoke Free
Laundry in room
Pool
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Tennis
Kitchenette
==> best guess for this one would be the Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo 

You can also use the current code from our Hotwire Coupon     page as also indicated at the top of the page or in my signature below.

Does this work for your needs this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

If you go for the one above let us know how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]