Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 2-star Hotel in LAX East

MatiasClock
By MatiasClock,
in

BiddingHelper.com appears to be working fine for me. If you are still seeing an error, please let us know the specifics and we would be happy to research the issue.

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

2* LAX East - The Forum - Hollywood Race Track for $66.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  These amenities are fairly common, but a guess would be the Super 8 Inglewood

While not sure if this would work for your travel plans, I do see on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after the link  below.)

4* LAX - Los Angeles Airport for $88
Business Center
Airport Shuttle
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>A guess would be the Hilton, which isn't too far away from the potential Super 8 and would be a definite upgrade for $22 more (and you can use the promotions in my signature.)

Would either of these options work well for your travel plans?

Please let us know what you decide and if we can be of further help.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Internet access

Right now works .

I never really booked this hotel in priceline this time, I was just looking at hotwire. 

very good advice

I think I'm going to change plans and I'm going to look for a hotel in las vegas instead of los angeles.

Please continue this thread with your Las Vegas (or whatever other location you decide upon) and we will move this thread to the correct section of the board.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

On 10/24/2017 at 12:08 PM, AaronJB said:

Business Center
Airport Shuttle
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>A guess would be the Hilton, which isn't too far away from the potential Super 8 and would be a definite upgrade for $22 more (and you can use the promotions in my signature.)

Would either of these options work well for your travel plans?

Please let us know what you decide and if we can be of further help.

Hi, this Hilton is Hilton Los Angeles Airport ?? or can be another Hilton Hotel ? 

Thanks !

Confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the link provided below:

Business Center
Airport Shuttle
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> best guess is the Hilton Los Angeles Airport

Have you confirmed your plans for Los Angeles vs. Las Vegas?

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For your new set of dates (confirm on the landing page after clicking the link provided below) i'm seeing a different 4* hotel in this zone than the previous one above:

4* LAX - Los Angeles Airport for $75
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> The Westin Los Angeles Airport is my guess for this one

Let us know what you ultimately decide to do for this trip or how we can be of further help.

This is not an area that is conducive to Free Parking.

The only PRICELINE EXPRESS option i see with Free Parking is (as always, confirm your dates on the landing page):

2.5* LAX - Los Angeles Airport for $107
Free Parking
Business Center
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
... but i don't see the point in even considering this as what would be the point? 

Would you prefer a 2.5* hotel at $107/nite that includes parking OR a 4* at $75 (less a few dollars with our priceline coupon) + $35/day for parking... they both basically come to $107 when including parking.  As well, i assume that anything you find thru conventional booking methods that includes parking will be much more than $107/nite.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes, or if if there are any other specific amenity requirements that you need.

• 2 weeks later...

What is it that you are looking for... or are your plans still not firm (or have you canceled this trip)?

Why not the proposed 4* Westin which would come to the same price as the 2.5* property when including parking charges?

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]