Priceline Hotel: 4.5* San Francisco (Financial District - Embarcadero) Le Meridien San Francisco

ryanthekiwi
By ryanthekiwi,
in

Seeing these on Express Deals:

4* Union Sq West

Bed ChoiceBusiness CenterFitness CenterNon SmokingRestaurant

Bed Choice Available

7+Guest Rating 800 verified guest reviews

We choose the hotel, you save 32%

$112

4-Star Hotel

Financial District - Embarcadero 

Free Internet, Fitness Center, Restaurant 

|Hotel Amenities

Bed Choice Available

7+Guest Rating 1000 verified guest reviews

We choose the hotel, you save 18%

EXPRESS DEAL

SAVE
18%

SAVE 18%

$139

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4* Union Square West for $112
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>The Serrano would be my guess.

4* Financial District - Embarcadero for $124
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
>>>The Club Quarters would be my guess.

Would either of these possibilities be of interest? If not, let us know more about what you are looking for (budget, acceptable zones and any other factors) and we would be happy to research and offer other suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Perhaps the original 'Financial District' hotel was actually in the Fisherman's Wharf zone as i'm seeing the following which looks very similar to the description you included for the Financial Distirct property (as always, confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided links):

3.5* Fisherman's Wharf for $137
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
==> Hotel Zephyr San Francisco

I am also seeing this one should it be of any interest:

4* HOTWIRE Financial District - Embarcadero for $181.00 (a bit lower using our current Hotwire Coupon link)
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> the Le Meridien San Francisco would be my guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the hotel and deal you received and are looking forward to your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]