Priceline Hotel: San Fran 4* Hotel - Union Sq East

jessica22
By jessica22,
in

We are going to San Fran for a little getaway from November 17-21. Wanting to stay close to where all the excitement is. We'll be renting a car, as we have a baby who will need a carseat and stroller. So hoping to find a place that doesn't charge you an arm and a leg for parking. 

Hoping for...

4 star

San Fran Union Square East

November 17-21

Lower than 175/night

I know there will be a parking fee, but hoping to find one that isn't crazy high.

Right now on Priceline I'm seeing...

4 Star - 7+/10

Union Square East - Nob Hill Area

$112/night

November 17-21

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant 

No smoking rooms/facilities 

Any ideas what it might be?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Unless you're plan is to leave the city I would re-consider the renting of a car and rely on mass transit, buses, subways, taxis, etc. as it will likely be more of hassle than it's worth, imo.  Between the cost of the rental, car seat, and parking you can take a LOT of trolley car, subways, trains, buses, and taxis.

In regards to the property above (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the link provided below):

4* Union Square East - Nob Hill for $115
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess here would be the Kimpton Sir Francis Drake Hotel

You can use our sister site ResortFee.com to check the approximate cost of parking at any of the guessed hotels (just enter the hotel name in the search box and click SEARCH... you can leave the dates blank)

For a little more (as there is a $25 resort fee) but still within your budget you may want to consider:

4* HOTWIRE Union Square West for $113.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Room Accessible
==> The Marker San Francisco, a Joie de Vivre Hotel would be my best guess for this one (which gets very good reviews)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]