Priceline Hotel: 4.5* New York (Madison Square Garden - Convention Area) Crowne Plaza Hy36 Midtown Manhattan

AnneMW
By AnneMW,
in

My husband and I are looking for a hotel in New York for the dates of October 25-29 and a price of $250 or less per night - but it is overwhelming ;). I have read through several pages of topics here - very helpful. We are looking for something that is clean and not super loud and not too far away from a broadway show and central park - just need one king bed. From what I have seen that others have won here, I like the Even hotel, Crowne plaza mid manhattan, Homewood suites by hilton to name a few. Do you have any suggestions of what these hotels may be or any suggestions of what would be a good fit?

4 star Times Square South for $249

Boutique hotel

Business center

Fitness center

Internet access

Restaurant(s)

Self-service laundry

Smoke-free rooms

4-star Hotel in Madison Square Garden area for $237

Free Internet

Business center

Fitness center

Pet friendly

Restaurant(s)

Smoke-free rooms

3.5-star Hotel in Times Square South area $222

Complimentary Internet

Business center

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Smoke-free rooms

4-star New To Hotwire Hotel in Downtown Brooklyn area $207

Complimentary Internet

Business center

Fitness center

Pet Friendly

Restaurant(s)

Smoke-free rooms

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I think your budget option is (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the link provided below):

4.5* Madison Square Garden - Convention Area for $221
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess for this one is the Crowne Plaza Hy36 Midtown Manhattan which as you know gets GREAT reviews and is also less expensive than any of the ones that you listed above (other than the one that is in Brooklyn... not sure why you included that one if you are looking to be centrally located and closer to the Theater).  You can also use our PRICELINE link and the code at the top of the board (or in my signature) for an extra 5% off.

Does this one work for your needs?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]