Hotwire Hotel: Which hotels are these? Manhattan 10/26-10/30

jenward74
By jenward74,
in

Hello all!  I am wondering if you might be able to tell me which hotels these are?

Dates:  10/26/17-10/30/17

HOTWIRE

4 star, Chelsea, $192 per night, FULL AMENITIES:  Fitness Center, Restaurant, Business Center (95% recommended)

4.5 star, Chelsea, $196 per night, FULL AMENITIES:  Pet friendly, Boutique Hotel, Airport Shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, fitness center, restaurant, business center, internet access

4 star, Mad Sq Garden, $187 per night, FULL AMENITIES:  Free Internet, Pet Friendly, Boutique Hotel, Fitness Center, Restaurant, Business Center, Internet Access

PRICELINE EXPRESS

4.5 star, Chelsea, $183 per night, Business Center, Fitness Center, Restaurant, No smoking rooms/facilities

4.5 star, Mad sq Garden, $184 per night, Pets allowed, business center, free internet, fitness center, no smoking rooms/facilities

Thanks for your hard work and help!! :)

I'm very familiar with NYC, is there something specific that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip as i may be able to quickly exclude some of the above from meeting your needs OR find something else that may work better for your plans.

What is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) for this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I would be willing to go up to $250 per night for something amazing, but I'd rather keep it under $200. I am attending a conference at Javitz, but I don't mind walking,  the subway or taxi service. I'd rather not stay below Tribeca. Please keep in mind I am a solo female traveler. 

You may also want to consider:

3.5* HOTWIRE Madison Square Garden for $197.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Kitchenette

==> best guess for this one would be the Homewood Suites by Hilton New York/Midtown Manhattan Times Square-South, which although only 3.5* rated, this property gets excellent reviews and would have you a very short/easy walk to the Javitz Center

For the others you mentioned our best guess/comments for each:

4* HOTWIRE Chelsea for $192.00
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
==> Hilton New York Fashion District

4.5* HOTWIRE Chelsea for $196.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> INNSIDE New York NoMad

4* HOTWIRE Madison Square Garden for $187.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> EVEN Hotel Times Square South.... this would be my top choice based upon reviews (one of the top reviewed hotels in NYC) and proximity to Javitz Center (and a little less than the guessed Homewood above)

For the PRICELINE EXPRESS offers below be sure to confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the provided links:

4.5* Chelsea Area for $183
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> INNSIDE New York Nomad

4.5* Madison Square Garden - Convention Area for $184
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> no guess

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]