Help ID 4* NYC, Midtown East, 10/7-10/13/17

Price: $299

85%  Recommended

Amenities:

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Business centerFitness centerPet friendlyRestaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

Per BB Hotiwire Hotel List  I'm guessing The Court-St Giles. Used biddinghelper.com for more details but it would no load Easy View.

The hotwire description also suggested a national chain, but I'm unfamiliar with St. Giles as such.

I'm not certain of the one above (we can have another look at it once HOTWIRE fixes their BiddingHelper.com NYC search results, i know they're currently working on it) but why this one, when there is also:

4* HOTWIRE Midtown East for $206 (there is a resort fee but still substantially below the price of the one above) and this one has an excellent 4.5/5.0 TA rating:

Business
Fitness
Hi-Speed Internet
Pet Friendly
Restaurant
Laundry
Smoke Free
==> from the Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for the Shelburne NYC-an Affinia hotel and would be my best guess for this one (and even if some other property, you have a bit of a 'safety net' under you given the 4.5/5.0 TA rating so you know it's a hotel that is favorably reviewed)

OR (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking any of the links provided below):

4.5* Madison Square Garden - Convention Area for $234
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> guess here would be the Crowne Plaza Hy36 Midtown Manhattan which is a new hotel with an amazing 5.0/5.0 TA rating!

Are either of the above of interest?  If not, let us know more about what you're looking for in a hotel for this trip (as well as your maximum budget per nite before fees/taxes) and we'll try to find something that meets your criteria.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]