Priceline Hotel: help with bidding

PETEE1!
By PETEE1!,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

To clarify:

4 minutes ago, PETEE1! said:

4 stars in the union district area.

Are both Union Square East and Union Square West acceptable?  Any other nearby zones acceptable as well?

5 minutes ago, PETEE1! said:

My budget is $200/ night

Is this a maximum bid amount or all-in including taxes/fees?  If the latter, please confirm your maximum bid amount before taxes/fees.

5 minutes ago, PETEE1! said:

Dates from 11/117- 11/04/17

I assume this is 11/1-11/4?

Let us know the information above and we will advise accordingly.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

sorry, yes the dates are for 11/1 - 11/4  and yes union square east and west is fine. I would like to spend approx $600 total for the entire stay if possible. also I just noticed that priceline is offering the argonaut hotel for the specified days for $720 including hotel fees. It looks like a good deal, but I would like your take on it please.

When you see the Argonaut for that price is it a 'named' hotel where you know the hotel being offered prior to your purchase as i'm seeing it HERE (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $349/nite.  However, i see this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer:

4.5* Fisherman's Wharf for $183
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> which i believe to be The Argonaut, but this comes to $715/nite all-in after using the board link and coupon code in my signature (or at the top of the page)

The Argonaut does get excellent reviews and this would be a nice deal at this price, but it's over your originally stated budget nor is it in the USE or USW zone, so not really sure of your needs for this trip and if you want to stay in the Fisherman's Wharf zone.

I'm also seeing this property:

4* Union Square East - Nob Hill for $174
Restaurant
Free Internet
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess here would be the Orchard Garden Hotel which also gets excellent reviews and after the BetterBidding coupon comes to $627/nite all-in, as well as being in one of your original two preferred zones

Depending upon your needs i think either of these properties would be nice as they both are very highly rated.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]