Hotwire Hotel: Help me find the Westin Gurgaon (Delhi, India) I have a possible match on Hotwire

Jennaa
By Jennaa,
in

Hi There!

Long story but I'm meeting my boyfriend in Delhi after a year apart and we need to stay at the Westin Gurgaon from Oct 23-26 2017. The normal rate for those dates is about $188/Night or $207 with taxes. It's a 5 star hotel with a 4.5 TripAdvisor rating. I think I've found a match on Hotwire but I'm not positive, it has the same stars and ratings and shows the typical price as $178/night. It fits perfectly in the center of the map given on Hotwire, and according to google maps it's the only 5 star in that given area. Can you help me figure out if it's the right hotel? If you search for 5 star hotels in Gurugram, India on Hotwire it should be the only one that appears. Basically has the same amenities but they are so generic. Thanks for your help and let me know if I need to give more info! 

Jenna

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For help with this stay please repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and post the full amenity set you see after clicking the GREEN 'Full Amenities' button next to this listing, we'll then have a look and provide our thoughts for this offer.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I assume this is the correct zone and HOTWIRE property you're referring to:

5* Gurgaon for $103.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities

If so, i do NOT think this is The Westin.

The Westin is the only property you're able to accept for this stay?    If so, please use our link to the The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi for your purchase... if not, please let us know more about your needs for this trip and your maximum budget so we can help you find something that meets your criteria.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think the Vivanta by Taj or the Crowne Plaza Gurgaon are better fits than the Westin.

Let us know what you ultimately decide.

1 hour ago, Jennaa said:

Is that possible even though those two are on the similar published listings?

Do you mean where HOTWIRE shows hotels in the same areas as the Hot Rate hotel searched?  If so, why would it being listed there exclude it from being the HotRate hotel currently being offered?

1 hour ago, Jennaa said:

And do you think the Westin Gurgaon is on Hotwire Hotdeals at all?

I'm not currently seeing anything that looks like the Westin offered for your dates, but that's not to say that it is or is not possible to see it offered for a different set of dates.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]