Priceline Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Downtown - River North) The Westin Chicago River North

lovelylady226
By lovelylady226,
in

I am traveling to Chicago on 10/13 for a 2 night stay. There are 4 of us.  We are looking at less than $200 a night (taxes included) in the river north area or millenium park.  How many weeks or days from departure is best to book? I am looking at Hotwire deals and Priceline deals that include a bedchoice so we can ensure two beds. 

Are there 4 adults or 2 adults/2 children? 

There really is no "best time to book". As demand has continued to ramp up in recent years, there have been more instances of rates heading higher as the dates get closer - and when rates jump, they do so suddenly. If traffic comes in less than expectations, rates can come down but waiting - especially if the period is traditionally a busy one (and Chicago in the Fall often is) - is a definite risk. Additionally, with HOTWIRE and PRICELINE EXPRESS, there's also the other factor of inventory changing and having options potentially be changed to less appealing ones while waiting to see if prices drop.

Additionally, I'm very familiar with Chicago, so please let me know if you have any city questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Can you confirm the refundable reservation hotel? We can then have a sense of apples-to-apples comparison when researching available options so we can know more about what to suggest from what is available.

Also, please provide the additional information requested in your Orlando Hotwire thread. Thank you, it's greatly appreciated as that information helps us update the site's Hotwire Hotel List for Florida.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're happy with the hotel and deal you received and are looking forward to your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]