Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Fort Worth (Fort Worth Downtown - Stockyards Area) Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel

twolabs
By twolabs,
in

I tried many many times to bid a 4 or 4.5 star in Downtown.  Started at $70 and went all the way up to $150 and kept getting rejected.  That was getting to the territory I didn't want to spend over, so I booked a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal for a 3.5 star hotel.  I thought it would be the Embassy Suites but got the Sheraton.  Still seems like a good deal as it is $159 direct on their website.

Amenities:  Pet friendly, indoor pool, gym, restaurant, handicap accessible

Congratulations on your success!

While perhaps not the property you were necessarily expecting, glad to see it's a nice deal and you were able to get something within your budget.  Always feel free to ask the board for help before your purchase if you'd like a second opinion as to what it is that you think you will likely received.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]