Priceline Hotel: Savannah - April 22nd - April 24th

bantha23
By bantha23,
in

I was willing to change our dates to accomadate a stay here. Went ahead and searched 4/24-4/27 up to $130 and was shot down. Also searched 4/24-4/26 up to $125, no dice even though we'd prefer the 3 day stay but figured we'd have to break it up.

Westin site shows availability. Any ideas?

Brian

Traditional rates are up at this property (not just for these dates, but in general), so i suspect that they may have raised their opaque rates as well.

Not sure what you're bidding limit is, but with rates direct from the Westin at $267/nite, i would think even heading up towards $175-$200 would still represent a pretty good deal.

Fortunatley with your re-bid zones and priceline's new 24 hour lockout policy (rather than 72 hours) you can work your way up slowly... or was $130 your limit?

Another point of view... third party sites, such as Hotels.com, dont' show any availability until 4/26, so if you're plans are very flexible (not sure if they are) you may want to try from 4/26 on.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

How high are you willing to go for a Resort? I would think that a 3* could probably be had for about $90-$110, just something to keep in perspective... you may decide that you only want a Resort property and are willing to pay for it, but keep the alternatives in the back of your mind. At least for me, eventually i reach a point where the cost just isn't worth it and i can have a better time spending the money saved on a nice meal or bottle of wine rather than the room.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]