Hotwire Hotel: 5* London (London Heathrow Airport (lhr) - West) Sofitel London Heathrow

jrizya
By jrizya,
in

Hi, we are staying overnight in London from the 29th to 30th of December on the way home from our European vacation. I would like to stay in the Sofitel at terminal 5 Heathrow and that looks like the only 5* hotel in that area on Priceline. I would really appreciate assistance in bidding!

I'm not aware of any other 5* hotels in this zone but a reminder (to you and others) that you're not bidding on this specific hotel, so you're taking some chance that you're correct that this is the only 5 star hotel in the zone.

My guess is that $130 all-in may be a bit light, but if you want to give it a try:

When bidding 5* in the London region you have ELEVEN re-bid zones.  If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 5* North Heathrow Airport
Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $78, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $83, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $88, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $93, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $98, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $103

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You can try again in 2 hours after your last bid. (please use the board's PRICELINE link and not the link in any emails PRICELINE may send letting you know that you're eligible to bid again)

If this is the HOTWIRE offer you're seeing:

5* London Heathrow Airport (LHR) - West for $127.00
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
==> i agree this is the likely the Sofitel London Heathrow 

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know how you decide to proceed or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You can continue to try $115 but you're not going to get accepted unless/until the hotel changes their rate... but keep in mind maybe something just over $115 would be enough to be accepted now (let's say $125 as an example) and while you continue to try the rate goes up and later once you resolve to increase your bid $125 is no longer enough. (for example the HOTWIRE offer above believed to be the Sofitel no longer appears when i search for your dates)

Maybe you book a refundable reservation (use our sister site RefundableRates.com) that you can cancel if/when you get a bid accepted... or at least lock in current price to protect yourself from rates going up from here.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we will try to assist further.

I see it now too... i mistakenly had the London Heathrow Airport (LHR) - East selected instead of London Heathrow Airport (LHR) - West

However, point still should be taken that this offer could change (in your favor or against) or disappear at any time... although our current $15 off gives you a bit of a 'safety cushion' in that even if it goes down $10 next week you would still be better of purchasing while the extra discount is available.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if/how we can be of further help along the way.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see all sent well and you received the hotel you were hoping for, as well as being able to use the latest discount from our Hotwire Coupons page.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property. 

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]