Hotwire Hotel: Help ID Austin Downtown Hotel

jusher
By jusher,
in

Please help Identify Austin Downtown Hotel 3.5* travel dates 9/15-9/18, price is $89. This is by far the cheapest rate I've seen in the past few weeks. I do not see this specific list of amenities in the

Hotel Lists for Austin Downtown. 

Amenities are: 

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Boutique Hotel

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Self-service laundry 

75% recommended

Thank you for your help!

Welcome to Betterbidding. :biggrin:

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB and then click the green "Full Amenities" button, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

On HOTWIRE, if you see:

3.5* Austin Downtown-Town Lake-Cap $89

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

>>>Guess here would be the Hotel Indigo Austin Downtown.

On PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing after clicking the link below) I'm seeing:

3.5* Downtown Austin for $89
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Guess here would also be the Indigo. However, with PRICELINE EXPRESS, you can use the promotional code in my signature for another 5% off.

Would this possibility work well for your travel plans? Certainly a very good rate, considering that regular rates seem on the high side for these dates and other HOTWIRE/PRICELINE EXPRESS listings for downtown at the 3.5* level or higher are more expensive or much more expensive.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks for keeping us updated with what you decide. I will say that given how much cheaper this listing is vs comparable hotels I'd  definitely book it if it is of interest, as there is the risk it could go as anyone else looking at these dates is going to look at that listing first given how much cheaper it is than other options in the area.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]