Priceline Hotel: 5* Hong Kong (Mong Kok - Tai Kok Tsui) Cordis, Hong Kong

jwl3
By jwl3,
in

I saw this hotel on PRICELINE EXPRESS yesterday and combined with the 5% coupon from Betterbidding, was $2130.96.  Because my dad wanted to clear up some health issue with his doctor before traveling, I couldn't act on booking it.  Today, I checked and it was no longer on Priceline Express.  So I tried bidding $163/night on PRICELINE Name your price.  Got it on the first shot.  Total was $2205.12.  

Problem was, as soon as I booked it, I refreshed the PRICELINE EXPRESS search and that same previous combo showed up at the same price of $2130.96!!!! This was the exact hotel I wanted and I got a really good deal but all I can think about is the $74 I could have saved if I had refreshed just one more time!!!

Congratulations on your success!

Great to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're happy with the results (and glad to hear the doctor gave your dad the OK to travel)!

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the Priceline Hotel List with the name change for this property (previously the Langham Place Mongkok Hotel)

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, they stayed at the Langham Place/Cordis hotel 10 years ago and have been raving about how good it was since.  Had been waiting for months for the price to drop.  Thanks to your list, when this 5 star showed up on Priceline Express, I knew exactly what it was because there's only one 5-star listed in the Mongkok area.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]