Priceline Hotel: Help identifying EXPRESS: 4* London Kensington - Earl's Court Area

Brookelynn
By Brookelynn,
in

Hi All,

It's been forever since I needed to book hotels, so am very rusty...

I'm trying to find something in UK London in the "Kensington - Earl's Court" for under $80 usd. We need 1 room with 2 beds - singles are fine or handicap accessible... I was looking at PL deals and see a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal for 4*  Kensington - Earl's Court" for $75 usd

Business Center
 Restaurant
 Fitness Center
 No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Good: 7+ 10 verified guest reviews

Could this be Dorsett Shepherds Bush or Best Western The Boltons?

Any suggestions? My brain was too mushed to try to figure out a bidding strategy.

Thanks in advance!

Confirm your dates on the landing page of the following link:

4* Kensington - Earl's Court for $75
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess for this one would be the Doubletree by Hilton London - Kensington

All PRICELINE purchases guarantee double occupancy so there will certainly be bedding for at least two people, but as this offer does not show a 'Bed Choice' option, how do you ensure two beds as you have indicated in your previous post? (or is that your want in an ideal situation or is that an actual need?)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks so much for getting back to me. Darn! The Doubletree won't work as they prefer to be close to Earls Court train station (stayed in area for previous visit). 1 bed is ok if room is handicap accessible. If room is not accessible then 2 beds would be required... I had figured I'd book and call the hotel later.

I checked HW and didn't see anything great, so I may just book directly since we have so many restrictions - especially regarding location.

Please use our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases, which is a great resource especially when location is important... really makes it easy to evaluate the options and determine how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating or to stay closer/further from your ideal location.

Let us know whatever you end up booking for this stay.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

3* HOTWIRE Kensington - Shepherds Bush - Westfield London for $58.00
Smoke Free
Hi-Speed Internet
==> best guess here would be the St Mark hotel for which you can see the location HERE

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you ultimately decide.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]