Hotwire Hotel: 4* Dallas (Park Central) Wyndham Dallas Suites- Park Central

Drakestar
By Drakestar,
in

Very happy to get the hotel that we guessed for the last part of our stay (here is link to our first hotel stay for the beginning of the trip)

Thank you so much for putting this board together. The kitchenette detail was key.

Used your HOTWIRE link.

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Kitchenette, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Congratulations on your success... well done!

Great to see you were able to piece this trip together in order to stay within budget and the results will work out great fro your plans.

Thanks again for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this one.

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

I just recieved this email.

I assume that the hotel is at capacity and are starting to bump hotwire folks down the chain. Maybe I'm wrong?

Amenities have changed at the The Wyndham Dallas Suites - Park Central

After you booked, this amenity has become unavailable:

• Kitchenette

We want to make it up to you by offering 25% back in HotDollars. Claim them today by calling us or replying to this email.
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]