Priceline Hotel: Cannes, French Riviera - 5 Star

emmettu2
By emmettu2,
in

Hi,

I am interested in using Priceline for the first time to see if I can find a great deal for Cannes, Frances (14 September -> 19 September). 

I would love to stay in a 5* star hotel but the advertised prices are all too expensive (about $400).

I checked the hotel database here and there are 2 listed: JW Marriott and the Intercontinental.

Do you think I could be lucky and get one at $150 - $200? I'd be very grateful for any advice on what I should try...

Thank you.

Emmett

Welcome to BetterBidding!

At current rates i'm doubtful that $150-$200 would be successful, you're more likely looking about about $300/nite.  It costs nothing to place a bid so we can suggest a strategy for whatever you would like, but i think the $300 area is more likely what you're looking at.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]