Priceline Hotel: 4* New York (Downtown - Wall Street) Club Quarters, World Trade Center

mshoe88
By mshoe88,
in

4*

Downtown-Wall Stree

8/31-9/2

$120

Internet, bed choice, business center, fitness center, non smoking, restaurant.

under bed choice the options are

1 queen, club room

queen standard

queen superior, kitchenette

queen suite, kitchenette

love the site. as i said first time user, and i clicked your link for bidding, but may end up using the express option and discount code.

thanks for your help

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Just to be clear (as another user recently wrote me and didn't understand) that we have links to both PRICELINE (bidding) and PRICELINE EXPRESS (as well as HOTWIRE) :smile:

For this offer (confirm your dates on the landing page of the link provided below):

4* Downtown - Wall Street for $119
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess would be the Club Quarters, World Trade Center

If you're instead decide to bid on PRICELINE let us know your desired star rating, maximum bid amount, and which zone(s) are acceptable... we can suggest a bidding strategy for you to follow.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes (if you take the offer above) or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thanks for the quick response.  I did link through your site for the bidding also.  I am needing 3 rooms for those 2 nights.  We are going on a Carnival cruise and would like to be somewhat close.  We are spending the 1st 2 days sightseeing, so again just want to be near stuff.  The group is pretty flexible, from my priceline experience i want to stay at a 3.5 star or higher.  Trying to keep it under $140.  

I tried bidding with GCT, Rockefeller, Empire State and Chelsea doing a 4 star and added my 11 free rebids.  I stopped at $105 since i saw the $120 on express deals and with your code it would be $114.

None of us are that familiar with New York.  Just wanting to stay in a safer area at a newer/nicer hotel.  Any help would be appreciated.

6 minutes ago, mshoe88 said:

We are going on a Carnival cruise and would like to be somewhat close.

You don't really wan tot be near the pier as it's on the West side, in a somewhat industrial area, and not centrally located for touring (as a side note, 'downtown' is not really that close to the ship either).  As well, i often tell people to focus on the town they're visiting and not their arrival/departure point, as you don't want to choose an inconvenient location for your 3 days of sightseeing based upon an easy trip to the pier on your day of embarkation... from most midtown locations you're looking at a $10-$15 taxi ride to the pier so i would suggest removing this criteria from your goals.

You could consider the following (confirm your dates on the landing page of any provided links):

4* Grand Central Terminal - UN for $149
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
==> best guess the Hotel Boutique At Grand Central (with a secondary, still possible but less likely guess, of the) Club Quarters Grand Central... both get favorable reviews and are near Grand Central for easy subway access... with our extra 5% promo code it's $2 more than your target budget (and would be a better location than Downtown)

4* Empire State Building Area for $150
Pets Allowed
Free Internet
==> LIFE Hotel, NoMad would be my guess here.  Admittedly i don't know much about this property, but NoMad has been making a name for themselves in the NYC market and i believe this is a newly acquired property for them (so recent reviews would be more important than older ones).  Location is right around the block from Korea Town which has some good dinner places and also around the block from the Empire State Building.  Major subway lines nearby less than 2 blocks away.

Either of the above work for your needs?

I'm very familiar with NYC so feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The lowest I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS in ESB is: (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.) Are you still seeing listings for $120's when searching?

3.5* Empire State Building Area for $143
Pets Allowed
>>>Guess would be the NH Jolly Madison Towers,which gets mixed reviews and isn't something I'd recommend.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]