Hotwire Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills - Rodeo Drive) Beverly Hills Marriott

epepe
By epepe,
in

Can you please help me identify and book a hotel for an upcoming trip. 

Sept 16-18th West Beverly Hils - Century City

4* $224 / night

85% recommended

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

4* $210 / night

85% recommended

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Children's activities

4.5* $236 / night 

85% recommended 

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Guess: Intercontinental? 

Please let me know your recommendations. Thanks!

Best guess / comments for each:

4* West Beverly Hills - Century City for $224.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> from the Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for the Kimpton Hotel Palomar Los Angeles Beverly Hills and would be my best guess for this one

4* West Beverly Hills - Century City for $210.00
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Tennis
Spa
Childrens Activities
==> W Los Angeles - West Beverly Hills

4.5* West Beverly Hills - Century City for $236.00
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City At Beverly Hills

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the quick response. I've just booked my flights and had to change the dates. 

I am now looking for 9/14 to 9/16 in Beverly Hills.

I'm seeing 

$215 per night / 65% recommended 

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

or $223 per night / 85% recommended

Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

There are 5 options for 4* hotels in the area, would you happen to have an idea of which these would be?

Thanks!

Are the two HOTWIRE properties above both 4 star rated and in the West Beverly Hills - Century City zone? 

Are the other 5 you reference also in this zone?  If so, why the two above vs. the other 3?

What exactly is important to you and what are you looking for in a hotel for this trip?  What is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes)?  This information will help us in finding the best hotel that meets your needs.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes sorry for the missing information. They are both 4* properties, and all are in the Beverly hills Rodeo drive area. The reason I selected only those 2 were because they were the lower priced 4* hotels.

I'm looking ideally at $230 a night, but can stretch to $250 if the property is significantly better rated. The main criteria I am looking for is to be central and near to Beverly hills to be able to walk around the area.

Please let me know what you think the best value for hotel would be. Would you suggest remaining in this area? 

Best guess / comments for each:

4* HOTWIRE Beverly Hills - Rodeo Drive for $215.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Spa
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Le Montrose Suite Hotel would be my best guess for this one

4* Beverly Hills - Rodeo Drive for $223.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> likely the Beverly Hills Marriott 

This one is also in your budget (although the resort fee brings it to the top of your range):

4* Beverly Hills - Rodeo Drive for $229.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> The Crescent - Beverly Hills is my guess for this one

... and this one from PRICELINE EXPRESS (confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided link):

4* Beverly Hills - Century City for $249
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills is my best guess here

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases. (NOTE: if you search MAPS and HOTELS.com for 'Beverly Hills, CA' you can then filter for each of the property names above, then when you click the location (either using the list on the left side or a marker on the map) in the InfoWindow that opens you will see a link for 'SEE NEARBY Restaurants, Coffee, Bars, etc.'... clicking this link will open a new map showing you the hotel location as well as what is nearby, also including WalkScore so you can easily get a feel for how walk-able the location is :wink:)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Thanks for your help with this one. I went back and forth between HOTWIRE / PRICELINE in Beverly Hills & West Hollywood. Ended up with the Mariott., and booked thru your HOTWIRE link. Hopefully it was a good deal for this property. 

4* Beverly Hills - Rodeo Drive for $223.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see it was the hotel you were hoping for and that you're pleased with the results.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this hotel.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]