Priceline Hotel: Hotel in SF

p11
By p11,
in

Hi... I have 2 full days and 1N in SF(24-25 Aug)... Please suggest where should i stay and a reasonable accomodation(max $150).

We will just be sleeping there and will be out again in the morning.. However, i have heard there are lot of shady areas so would want to avoid them.

Also, suggest place which is well connected so that i can easily take up some local transport and also do not waste a lot of time travelling. 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What is the minimum star rating you're willing to accept?

Unfortunately $150 (is this your 'all-in' amount or before taxes/fees?) doesn't go too far in many large cities, San Francisco being one of them.

I am seeing this offer from HOTWIRE:

4* Union Square East for $157.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> which i'm guessing is the Stanford Court San Francisco, but the price above is before taxes/fees and this property also has a $20 resort fee

Other than this offer i think you're likely looking at about a $175 room rate for something 'decent'.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed (or how it goes if you take the HOTWIRE offer above) and we'll take it from there.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]