Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Fort Lauderdale (North Fort Lauderdale) Fort Lauderdale Marriott North

mamula
By mamula,
in

$103 per night + $44.89 in total taxes and fees for a two night total of $250.89.  Used the BB link and promo code to knock off $30.

Amenties listed: Free parking, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby

Thought I would be getting the Sheraton Suites, but instead found the Marriott has been up-rated from 3.0 to 3.5.  Much prefer the suites, so this isn't an automatic Sheraton anymore.

Sorry to hear this wasn't the previously "automatic" hotel that you thought you would receive... thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new star rating for this property.

If you use our BiddingHelper.com and look in the EASY VIEW tab there is a (somewhat) new feature IS THIS A GOOD PRICE that would show you hotels in this area and star rating... the Sheraton Suites for these dates is just about the same price as this offered Hot Rate hotel... the Marriott a bit more expensive (so from one point of view at least you got a better deal by receiving the Marriott).  In the future feel free to ask the board for help and we can try to add our own thoughts to confirm what it is that you think you may be about to receive.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay... hope it surpasses your expectations (as it is better reviewed than the Sheraton)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Mostly I prefer the Sheraton Suites due to the size of the rooms.  I'm quite happy with the price and the Marriott, just a surprise on the re-rating to 3.5.  I know I would enjoy either.

OTOH, the move to 3.5 takes the Marriott out of the same category as the Ramada, so that's a BIG improvement for those who want to avoid that place.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]