Priceline Hotel: 4* Houston (Energy Corridor - Memorial - CityCentre) Houston Marriott Energy Corridor

avatexrs
By avatexrs,
in

Room price:     $   48.00

Room subtotal:   144.00

Taxes and fees:    36.96

BB 5% Discount:  - 7.20

Total:                  173.76

I was pleasantly surprised, because the PRICELINE EXPRESS Bidding offer said the hotel was approved by 7/10 guests, and the non-Express list had the Marriott with a guest score of 8.9/10.

Amenities listed:

Accessible facilities
Business Center
Fitness Center
Free Internet
Free Internet In Public Areas
Free parking
Non-smoking Rooms
Outdoor Pool
Pool
Restaurant
Swimming Pool

Another hotel was showing up at $58, which I knew would be the Omni because I was given a hint that I had stayed there before.

Used Better Bidding coupon and PRICELINE link.

Thanks as always!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a hotel that is even better reviewed than indicated on the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer screen and that you're pleased with the results.

Please try to note the PRICELINE EXPRESS amenities that are shown before your purchase as they are different than the amenities that are shown after your purchase.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the Priceline Express Hotel List with the amenity set for this property.

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]