Your Post Not Answered???....

thereuare
By thereuare,
in

Thank you to everyone who has posted their wins over the last few days, added new hotels to our lists, and especially those who have stepped up to the plate and helped out in my absence.

I am now back from a long weekend away and have spent the majority of the day edting topic titles for threads that have since resulted in a win (yes, this is just about a full day task).

Rather take the time to research and answer all 'open' questions that have been posted while away, please *bump* your thread if you are waiting on a reply. This will help us get right back into the swing of things as well as not waste time researching threads for which a user have already won a hotel (and not yet posted the result) or no longer needs help.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 11 months later...

NYC 3 nights May 15-18, 3-4* Options - I haven't managed to get any replies to my posting. I'm not sure what bumping means - does it mean just to repost the same message so it gets back to the top of the forum? I'm really keen to bid but definitely need advice! Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]