Loading...

Priceline Hotel: 4.5-star Cancun Hotel Zine South All inclusive express deal


Kranch23
By Kranch23,
in

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

can you please help me ID the following express deal for Cancun. 

 

4.5 star express deal, all inclusive 

Cancun Hotel Zone South

11/4-11/11

$181/night 

 

Amenities: Free Parking, Business Center, Restaurant, Free Breakfast, Swimming Pool, Gym/Spa, Non-Smoking

 

Guest Score: 8+

 

Thank you

Link to comment

Welcome to BetterBidding!

 

For the following offer (confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided link):

4.5* Cancun Hotel Zone South for $182
Free Parking
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
All Inclusive
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess would be the Omni Cancun Hotel And Villas - All Inclusive

 

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

 

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Link to comment

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

 

Best guess / comments as follows (confirm your dates on the landing pages of any links provided below):

 

4* Cancun Hotel Zone South for $130
Free Parking
Business Center
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
All Inclusive
Fitness Center
==> no guess

 

4* Cancun Hotel Zone North for $146
Free Parking
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
All Inclusive
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> Sunset Royal Beach Resort - All Inclusive

 

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

 

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Link to comment

Please help id

 

4.5-star All-inclusive Hotel in Hotel Zone -

Cancun Hotel Zone/Convention Center area 

11/4-11/11

$287

Free parkingFree breakfastFree InternetSmoke-free roomsFitness centerPool(s)Restaurant(s)Self-service laundry 
95% recommend rate
4.9/5 guest rate
 
thank you 
Link to comment
44 minutes ago, thereuare said:

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

2x

 

For the HOTWIRE offer above I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 4.5 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

 

4.5* HOTWIRE Hotel Zone - Convention Center for $287.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Tennis
Spa
==> Hyatt Ziva Cancun would be my best guess for this one (or the Turquoize at Hyatt Ziva Cancun)

 

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

 

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Link to comment
  • 4 weeks later...

I hope this is the last one, thank you, for all the help

 

5-star All-inclusive Hotel in North Hotel Zone area-hotwire deal

 

95%-recommend rate

 

1 Room, 2 Adults, 0 Children

Sat, Nov 04 - Sat, Nov 11

Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Resort, Beachfront hotel, Oceanfront hotel, Free food and drinks, Free premium drinks, A la carte dining

 

$329

Link to comment
11 hours ago, Kranch23 said:

5-star All-inclusive Hotel in North Hotel Zone area-hotwire deal

 

95%-recommend rate

 

1 Room, 2 Adults, 0 Children

Sat, Nov 04 - Sat, Nov 11

Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Resort, Beachfront hotel, Oceanfront hotel, Free food and drinks, Free premium drinks, A la carte dining

 

Is the amenity set above coming from the BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW after clicking the GREEN 'Full Amenities' button?  As previously posted above:

On 7/18/2017 at 0:33 PM, thereuare said:

For the HOTWIRE offer above I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

 

priceline.HOTWIRE

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Link to comment

No they were not, here they are;

5-star All-inclusive Hotel in North Hotel Zone area-hotwire deal

95%-recommend rate

$329

Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Resort, Beachfront hotel, Oceanfront hotel, Free food and drinks, Free premium drinks, A la carte dining, Smoke-free rooms, Free entertainment, Free activities, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Link to comment

5* HOTWIRE North Hotel Zone for $329.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Resort
Beachfront
Oceanfront
Food and Beverages
Premium Beverages
ala Carte
Smoke Free
Evening Entertainment
Daily Activities
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Secrets The Vine Cancun All Inclusive is a possibility but i'm not really certain

 

Since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

 

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

 

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this trip or how we can be of further help

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Link to comment
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
5% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON


(click here) and use

promo code

: BBHTL2022

(Express Hotels or most Pay Now Hotels / max $50 discount... expires 12/31/2022)
OR
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON


(click here) and use

promo code

: TISTHESEASON

(CAR or HOTEL EXPRESS deals / max $50 discount... expires 12/12/2022)
OR
10% OFF

HOTWIRE COUPON


(click here) and use

promo code

: CHILLOUT

(Hot Rate Hotels max $40 discount... expires 12/08/2022)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]
×
×
  • Create New...