Priceline Hotel: 3* Grand Canyon - Williams (Grand Canyon, AZ) Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon

Irinag
By Irinag,
in

Hi!

Could you, please, help me ID the following hotel in Grand Canyon South Rim Area - Tusayan?

3* FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

We are a family of 2 + 3 kids - do you think it'll be sufficient? (will ask for rollaway bed).

Thanks a lot in advance!

When searching for these dates w/2 adults and 2 children, I'm seeing:

3* Grand Canyon South Rim Area - Tusayan for $211.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  There is a 4/5 tripadvisor rating on the detail page. A guess would be the Best Western Squire.

Would this possibility be of interest? If not, let us know more about what you are looking for and we would be happy to research and suggest other options.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Are you getting an inventory no longer available message on HOTWIRE for that listing?

On PRICELINE EXPRESS, I'm seeing (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

3* Grand Canyon, AZ for $203
Pets Allowed
Free Parking
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

>>>I'll guess the Best Western here, as well. The Holiday Inn Express was a thought, but they don't accept pets.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

For the first night only, I'm seeing (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

3* Grand Canyon, AZ for $193
Free Parking
Business Center
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>I'l guess the Holiday Inn Express.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]