Priceline Hotel: Need Chicago hotel with free parking

Carmiegreen
By Carmiegreen,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

It's not clear from your post...

1) are you looking to make a PRICELINE bid on a 2* hotel in this zone and want to know what it is that you will likely receive, or

2) you see a PRICELINE EXPRESS for a 2* hotel in this zone that you are considering

3) you don't see a specific property offered but what you're looking for is a 2* hotel or above in this zone that offers free parking

Please clarify, and if #2 above, please include the full details of the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (star rating, city, zone, room rate per nite, dates of your stay, and full list of amenities associated with the property) and we will have a look.

I did try searching PRICELINE EXPRESS on my own but i don't see any 2* hotel in the Downtown - River North zone offered for your dates.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not seeing any listings in River North on PRICELINE EXPRESS with free parking or any bid options where free parking is a guaranteed amenity. There is only 1 hotel downtown that I'm aware of at this point that offers free parking - the Best Western River North. I don't see what appears to be that property on HOTWIRE or PRICELINE. Regular rate on PRICELINE for the BW River North is $189 for these dates.

I'd rather suggest on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4* Downtown Chicago - Millennium Park for $83
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Guess would be the Swissotel, which would be a much nicer hotel than the Best Western River North, plus the Millennium Park parking lots (which do cost) are an easy walk away. You can also use the promotion in my signature. The combination of hotel + city parking would still be far less than the BW that offers free parking.

Would this possibility be of interest?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I booked the Ohio House in the Downtown River North area for $89. I was so nervous about parking being a hassle. Now I am looking for a deal in Springfield IL. I am going to go about halfway from Kansas to Chicago today and would like to stay around Springfield IL. I won't have to worry about parking for this one. Do you know of any great deals anywhere close to Springfield? Thank you.

I do think the combination of the potential Swissotel and nearby parking would be a much nicer option if it's within budget, but if not,hope you enjoy your stay at the Ohio House.

Please start a new thread for the stay between Kansas City and Chicago with your desired budget per night and we would be happy to offer suggestions. One note: either you can go up through Iowa and over or through St Louis and up downstate. I like the Iowa route more visually, but both have plenty of hotel options. Let us know which you'd prefer in the new thread.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]