Hotwire Hotel: Orlando - Bonnet Creek

Disneymama
By Disneymama,
in

What do you think a 3 1/2 star hotel in the Orlando Bonnet Creek area would be? My dates are 8/12-17/2017. The rate they quoted was $105 per night. I asked for 2 rooms. The amenities are :

Complimentary - parking and internet

Airport Shuttle/Fitness Center/ Resort/Pool(s)/Self Service Laundry/Smoke Free rooms

I'm thinking it might be the Port Orleans or Caribbean Beach.

I appreciate your help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing you'll be able to see the full amenity set.  There are two offers that look very similar and begin with the amenities above, so i'm not sure which one it is that you're looking at.

Using the BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW tab method above, this is what i'm seeing for each;

3.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $99.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Childrens Activities
==> best guess for this one would be Disney's Port Orleans Resort French Quarter

3.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $112.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
==> Disney's Coronado Springs Resort would be my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your response. I am not seeing either one of those prices when I go into the Bidding Helper tool.  I am currently seeing $105 per night per room for 3.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek

Here are the amenities from the tool as well.

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities

Perhaps because I need 2 rooms, I am getting different options.

Are you searching for 2rooms/4adults/0children?

Your amenity set above matches the first property i listed so my guess for this one would remain the Disney's Port Orleans Resort French Quarter (from the Hotwire Hotel List it also matches the Disney Port Orleans French Quarter)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Searching for more than double occupancy can often change search results and/or prices, which is why you're not seeing the same prices that i listed above.

When searching for 2rooms/4adults/1child i see the same property and price:

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $105.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Childrens Activities
==> still believe this to be the Disney's Port Orleans Resort French Quarter

This would be a very nice discount vs. a conventionally booked room at this property, if not this, what is that you are looking for in a hotel for this trip? (and keep in mind that this offer could disappear at any time)

Please follow-up this thread with whatever you decide to do for this trip (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Glad to see you booked something that will work well for your needs, but i do believe the properties above would have given you exactly what you were looking for as well as saved you a bit of money.

Have a great trip.

Hello Again,

After thinking about what you noted above, I thought I would revisit this. According to Bidding Helper, I am seeing the following now for:

Dates of Travel - August 12-17, 2017

2 Rooms - 2 adults and 1 child (12) in each room

3 1/2* Orlando - Bonnet Creek $105 Per night / per room

Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities

3* Orlando - Bonnet Creek $102 per room/ per night

Free parking, Free Internet, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities

3* Orlando - Bonnet Creek $102 per room/per night

Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I appreciate your input again.

Thank you!

3.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $105.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Childrens Activities
==>  The Port Orleans has been seen with this amenity set previously, so that would be my guess.

3* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $102.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Pool
Restaurant
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Childrens Activities
==>  Guess would be the All Star Movies.

3* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $102.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Pool
Restaurant
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Guess would be All Star Sports.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

We have other users submitting HOTWIRE wins tonite so although possible, i'm not aware of any issues on their end processing orders.

I assume you're trying to purchase directly with your credit card and not thru PayPal, correct?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

After receiving notifications from both of the credit cards I tried to use, it appears that Hotwire will first verify the card for $1, then try to charge the amount. Unfortunately, Hotwire's site was responding with " credit card number/security/expiration date is incorrect" , BUT they are actually still trying to get an approval. Ridiculous. Luckily, my credit card companies flagged these, and declined the charges. At no time did Hotwire tell me that the charges were "declined". Clearly they were having issues last night because I cannot believe a company would do business like that. Later, I received notifications from both of my credit card companies that beca

use of Hotwire's "numerous" communications to charge my cards, they put a hold on both of the cards I tried to use. Unfortunately, I no longer feel confident using them, so I will just keep my original reservation. I really appreciate your help and responses this week.

Sorry to hear you were having an issue getting your payment accepted, but i don't think this was a site-wide problem as we have seen multiple successful HOTWIRE purchases over the last 24 hours.  HOTWIRE processes payments just like the majority of other online companies, and the problem could be something as simple as a communication issue between HOTWIRE and the credit card processor.  Any 'per-authorization' charges are never actually submitted for payment, so no risk that you would have actually been charged... just like when a hotel puts a 'hold' on your card (they check to make sure the credit card is valid and can cover a charge for that amount... but never actual put thru the change for processing; it just drops off automatically).

Glad you are happy enough with your back-up reservation... enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]