Hotwire Hotel: 3* Denver (Westminster - Broomfield) Springhill Suites By Marriott Denver Westminster

kuipertje
By kuipertje,
in

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

If you see:

3* Westminster - Broomfield for $82.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Kitchenette
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  I'll guess the Springhill Suites

Would this possibility be of interest? If not, let us know more about what you are looking for and we would be happy to research and offer other suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

This is the property being referenced: Springhill Suites By Marriott Denver Westminster

... which you can see from the map when clicking on the link above is within the boundaries of the HOTWIRE Westminster - Broomfield zone.

Does this property work for your needs? (it does get very good reviews with a 4.5/5.0 TA rating)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

15 hours ago, kuipertje said:

We stayed a few years ago in Hyatt tech center booked by Hotwire

Assuming this was within the last 4 years since joining the board, please begin to share your wins so that others can benefit from the information, just as you are hoping to gain insight from those who have posted before you.:wink:

15 hours ago, kuipertje said:

Which one is the hyatt, can you say that, I would like the Hyatt in Broomfield and even better Hyatt 3* in Denver Techcenter or park meadows??

Do you mean the Hyatt House in Broomfield?  Which Hyatt(s) are you referring to in Tech Center and/or Park Meadows? (provide the full name and address)  Although i will add that this isn't really the optimal way to use the opaque suppliers, as they only show a few hotels at each star rating in each zone, so in an area such as this where there are lots of hotels at each star rating in each zone, you have to get very lucky that the one hotel that you're hoping for is one of the few that are shown... better to be looking for a 'great deal', see what is being offered, then decide if it will work for your needs or not and if it's a good deal (and even if not your first choice or perfect hotel, is it a better option than your first choice hotel if it's 50% (or some other amount) less than your ideal property)

What is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes)?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I need 2 rooms, max around $80 we aririve at Denver airport at 15.30 from Europe, next day starts our roadtrip. So just for a good night sleep and a little bit luxuory,

We had a Hyatt at tech center in 2012, 3* with comp breakfast, parking and internet, park meadows is also okay, we will drive to the I70 west the next day I don't think it makes a different where we will have our hotel. After we arrive at the airport we will bring a visit to someone in Aurora so I thought Park meadows and Tech center are more close then Westminster/Broomfield.

11 minutes ago, kuipertje said:

I need 2 rooms

Whenever searching for something other than the default 1room/2adults/0children always let us know at the beginning of the thread as searching for more than one room or for more than double occupancy can often change the search results and/or prices.

13 minutes ago, kuipertje said:

we aririve at Denver airport at 15.30 from Europe, next day starts our roadtrip

Have you already booked your car rental?  If not, why not stay by the airport at a hotel with a shuttle and save the cost of an additional day of a car rental? (can put part of that savings towards the hotel if you'd like)

14 minutes ago, kuipertje said:

So just for a good night sleep and a little bit luxuory

So we have a better understanding of what will meet your needs, what is lacking from the Springhill Suites referenced above in regards to meeting your needs? (and still not sure which Hyatt properties you're referring to earlier so don't know how those would better meet your criteria)

If you need more 'luxury' how about this offer:

4* Denver Tech Center North - Greenwood Village for $72.00
Pet Friendly
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> best guess here would be the Denver Marriott Tech Center which appears to be a newer property and gets an excellent 4.5/5.0 TA rating, and is well within your budget and a higher star rated hotel than what you have inquired about above

This seems to fit the bill based upon what you have told us so far... does this work for your plans?

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

21 minutes ago, kuipertje said:

a parking fee and payed internet

If Free Parking and Free Internet are requirements then please include this information in your post (and not that the only requirement is 'a good nite sleep and some luxury'... as you also require free internet and parking). 

I will point out that parking is $14/day so now you're at $86/nite so roughly the same price as the other offers.  If you can get by with only one internet connection (sharing between the two groups... may even be able to log-in from own rooms and use one account as usually the paid services are for 3-4 devices) then you're only looking at about $13 more than the previous offers, and for that you get a hotel with a 4.5/5.0 TA rating (which is excellent) and a full star rating higher than what you were previously considering.

I will also add i see this offer (confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided link):

4* Denver Tech Center for $70
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> i believe this is likely the Denver Marriott Tech Center, so a couple of dollars cheaper than the HOTWIRE offer above, and this mentions Free Internet, which may be free in public spaces, so if you just need to briefly get online to check emails and such you could probably get away with just bringing your laptops/tablets to the lobby to catch-up on things while you were traveling for previous day.

As for the HOTWIRE property you are referencing, is that the FULL AMENITY SET? (obtained by using our BiddingHelper.com tool and clicking the GREEN 'See All Amenities' button in the EASY VIEW tab?)... i'm not seeing any 3* hotel offered for $84/nite when searching HOTWIRE for your dates (i see a $106 and a $128 per nite 3* property in this zone).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]