Priceline Hotel: 4* New York (Times Square - Theatre District) Doubletree by Hilton New York Times Square West

mrstunis
By mrstunis,
in

I've read on this board that it's a newer hotel, so crossing my fingers.  It has a rooftop bar, which sounds great!

I will try to post after our trip about our hotel experience.  Anyone with previous experience that can share, I'd love to get more information about this hotel...

Started out bidding $135 for 4* in Times Square.  Bid failed.

Saw express deal for 3.5 star hotel in times square for $159 that looked to be Night Hotel Times Square, based off amenities, original price, rating, etc.

Figured I'd bid one more time for 4* @ $155 before purchasing express deal

Bid $155 for 4* in Times Square and won Doubletree

Welcome to BetterBidding and congratulations on your success... thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Nice to see you get in 'under the wire' with your bidding and that you're looking forward to trying out this new property.

I have never stayed at this property, but for breakfast one morning this is a pretty good bagel shop a short walk from your hotel that would make for a relatively inexpensive breakfast:

Best Bagel and Coffee

225 W 35th St

(between Eighth Ave and Seventh Ave)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]