By hsc,
in

Hello 

Please help me to identify this hotel.

-4 stars

-Chicago, Loop - Millenium Park Area

- Aug 10 - 12

- $88 per night

- Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Is it Hardlock? But the number of tripadviser review is 500-1000. But hardlock is more than 1000. 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For this HOTWIRE offer:

4* Loop - Millennium Park for $88.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==> best guess would be the Kimpton Hotel Allegro

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

4 stars

Chicago Riverwalk - North Loop

Aug 11 - Aug 13

$108 using biddinghelper.com

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

I would appreciate if someone can identify the hotel.

At these date, the Hyatt Regency in the same area offers $149 at their official site. 

These dates overlap the dates of your previous Chicago Hotwire hotel thread from earlier today... do you need an additional room for this date range as well, have your dates changed, are your dates not yet firm, or are they flexible that either set of dates is acceptable?

What is it that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip and what is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) for this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for reply. I haven't decided yet.

The last one is not my favorite so I decided not to purchase.

As friday - sunday is cheeper, I may break my reservation. Thursday only and Friday - Sunday.

I hope to stay $100 per night before tax and fee. I may upgrade little bit if I can assure better service and location.

As you may ultimately purchase one hotel for the complete stay, please keep all posts for this trip in this thread until a purchase is made.  At that point we'll use the topic title of this thread to reflect your purchase, and if any dates remain, then at that time start a NEW TOPIC for the balance of your trip.  This helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone, as well as enabling each hotel won to have its own link in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and our Priceline Maps.

Chicago is not slow in the Summer so I think there is more risk to the upside in these prices if this season goes as it traditionally does. You mention "optimal location" - what is your desired "optimal location" and what would be your budget for that?

Edited: looking at these dates, I'd really suggest considering taking something like this:

PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page - 8/11-13 - after clicking the link below)

4* Downtown Chicago - Millennium Park for $105
Business Center
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>I'd lean towards this being the Hyatt, plus you can use the coupon in my signature.

The concern that I have is that if this listing disappears, the next highest 4* or 4.5* that is near the river or North of the river is $145. So if you do want to be near $100, if this goes then the remaining options for comparable hotels (and really in general) are suddenly a good deal more expensive.

Congrats on your success.

Very good deal for this well-located Hyatt property! Definitely breakfast choices nearby, including Wildberry (https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g35805-d2407503-Reviews-Wildberry_Pancakes_and_Cafe-Chicago_Illinois.html). Please let me know if you have any Chicago questions.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]