Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3-star Hotel in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area

sullijos
By sullijos,
in

I'm trying to ID this 3-star hotel in the Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area.  The rate is $211 for the dates of 10/21/17-10/22/17. 85% recommended rate with a 4-star tripadvisor average review for 2001+ reviews.

Complimentary
Free Internet

Free Parking

Amenities
Airport Shuttle
Fitness center
Golf nearby
Pool(s)
Restaurant(s)
Self-service laundry

Choose your bed type:

Hotel chooses

2 queen and 1 murphy bed

2 queen

Given the airport shuttle amenity, I imagine that it must be a Disney property but I am struggling to determine which property this might be.  

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I agree that this is likely one of the Disney properties, but at this time i don't have any insight into which one (the Carribean Beach resort would have been my best guess as well, but i didn't have enough confidence in that guess).

However, are any of the 3* Disney properties worth $211/nite to you for this stay?  If so (or if the above is indeed the Carribean Beach Resort), you could simply use this link to book 3* Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort for your dates for $228/nite... which is actually cheaper than the HOTWIRE offer above on an all-in basis after taxes/fees.

Does the linked regular rate purchase above work for your needs this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I thought it was Caribbean Beach Resort because it is one of 2 Disney Moderate Resorts that has Murphy Beds. Port Orleans Riverside is the other one and Priceline rates it at 3 1/2 stars and Caribbean Beach as 3 stars. Some of Disney's Deluxe resorts have Murphy beds but they would not be 3 stars. They should be 4 or 4 1/2 stars. 

Thanks for the info...

I saw the that this property and the Port Oleans both had murphy beds and was not sure if any, or how many, others did as well.  I made the first move with my mouse to begin researching further, but stopped once i saw that the 3* Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort could be booked for less while also knowing the name  of the property.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Are you specifically looking for a Disney property (and willing to pay $200+) for this trip?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]