Hotwire Hotel: 4-star Hotel in Riverwalk - North Loop area 6/15-6/18

pittsburghakb
By pittsburghakb,
in

Hello,

I am trying to book a hotel in Chicago 6/15-6/18 on Hotwire

4-star Hotel in Riverwalk - North Loop area

$139/night

Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Trip Advisor 2001+ reviews (4 out of 5)

Since this is a region that isn't on your website, I am not positive - but I think this might be Swissotel. Other thoughts?

Thanks!

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Washington, DC Hotwire thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look at the above listing.) Closing prior threads is greatly appreciated, as it helps others researching and keeps the board organized.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you, I replied to the DC thread. I now see:

$127/night

4-star Hotel in Riverwalk - North Loop area 6/15-6/18

Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Golf nearby, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility

I don't see it on the list anywhere but is it maybe the Hard Rock?

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

I'm seeing:

4* Riverwalk - North Loop for $127.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==>  Guess would be the Hyatt on Wacker.

On PRICELINE EXPRESS, I'm seeing: (please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4.5* Magnificent Mile -Gold Coast for $156
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Guess would be the Hyatt Centric (on St Clair) and you can use the coupon code in my signature.

Would either of these possibilities be of interest?

Thank you for keeping us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks,. Full amenities. 

Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

I didn't see the Hyatt on Wacker anywhere. I will reply if I decide to book. thanks!

Thank you for keeping us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have any questions (including any Chicago city questions.)

Please close this thread with whatever you decide to do for this stay (even if you don't use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book a regular rate hotel, etc)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]