Hotwire Hotel: 5* London (City Of London - Towerbridge - St. Pauls Cathedral) Shangri La Hotel at The Shard London

iamfuzzy
By iamfuzzy,
in

4.5* Mayfair - Piccadilly Circus - Soho for $159.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Childrens Activities
==>  My guess would be the Sanctum Soho.

Would this property be of interest? If not, let us know more about what you are looking for and we would be happy to research and offer other suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I can't think of any 'common winners' for this zone, if you'd like to have some insight as to which hotel it is that you will most likely receive (often a good idea when booking for others or when others are part of your group) then i would suggest sticking with PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE.

If the one above doesn't work well for your needs how about this one:

4* Mayfair - Soho for $151
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> Hilton London Green Park would be my guess here

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know whatever you decide or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

For this HOTWIRE offer:

4.5* HOTWIRE Mayfair - Piccadilly Circus - Soho for $163.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Childrens Activities
==> best guess would be the Sanctum Soho Hotel

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Hotwire booked my 5* Hotel at the London Shard but a week later the hotel has no confirmation? i contacted Hotwire and they said it would take 2-3 days---it's been over a week. Can Hotwire cancel me because the prices was too low? I have 2 confirmations from them and it still shows in my account on their web site but something strange is going on? I know I cannot cancel a reservation but---can they cancel?? That would not seem fair? Your thoughts?

Please start by concluding your previous Hotwire Victoria hotel and London Hotwire hotel         threads with whatever you ended up doing for each of those trips (is the London thread you reference the above for the trip in your previous thread??)

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner, as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help and research your trip.

... then reply here and we will comment on your situation above.

After watching for days we finally saw HOTWIRE had a 5* for $42 and we got the Shangri La at the Shard London. Total was $280 for 2 rooms for 2 nights. A week later we called the hotel and they did not have our confirmation. I contacted Hotwire and they said they cannot honor the deal and they used excuses as "their supplier' cannot get that hotel any more. The hotel is not sold out and I believe Hotwire should honor the deal ---since i am not allowed to cancel with Hotwire they also should not be able to cancel with me. The reservation continues to show up on my HOTWIRE account ---truly frustrating with Hotwire taking this position---I never knew they did not have to honor the deal and they still took my money.

Sorry to hear of the issue you're having with this purchase.

56 minutes ago, iamfuzzy said:

we finally saw HOTWIRE had a 5* for $42 and we got the Shangri La at the Shard London. Total was $280 for 2 rooms for 2 nights

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the dates of the purchase (since your original search was for 3 nites) and the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property, including any 'accessible' amenities, when viewing this purchase using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of their home page.

A week later we called the hotel and they did not have our confirmation.

I suspect that you thought the rate might be a mistake given that you called the hotel to confirm your purchase?

they still took my money.

Really??  I doubt very much that they charged you for this reservation and are not refunding your money.

On 6/12/2017 at 7:25 PM, thereuare said:

Please start by concluding your previous Hotwire Victoria hotel

2x... It would still be appreciated if you concluded your previous thread with whatever you decided for that trip.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, thereuare said:

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the dates of the purchase (since your original search was for 3 nites) and the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property, including any 'accessible' amenities, when viewing this purchase using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of their home page.

Can you please provide the requested information so that others can benefit the most from this thread.

On 6/12/2017 at 7:25 PM, thereuare said:

Please start by concluding your previous Hotwire Victoria hotel

3x

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]