Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile - Water Tower) Doubletree by Hilton Chicago - Magnificent Mile

marylg
By marylg,
in

I'm headed to Chicago in June for a conference and hotels are sooo expensive. I found this deal on Hotwire but don't see any hotels on this site for the West Loop-UIC-United Center area.  

It's 3.5 stars, 90% recommended with these amenities:

• Complimentary Free Internet
  • Business center Fitness center Pet friendly Restaurant(s) Smoke-free rooms
  • Accessible for visually impaired Accessible for hearing impaired

Bed choices are 2 Full, 1 Twin or 2 Twins

Any ideas on what hotel this could be?

Thanks!!

So we can replicate your search please reply with the dates of your stay and we will have a look at this offer.

Also, I believe there are likely more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the link. I only clicked on the link at the very top directly through to Hotwire.

My dates are June 22nd-26th. 

Amenities listed are:

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Thanks for your help!

Thanks for the additional information.

For this offer:

3.5* HOTWIRE West Loop - UIC - United Center for $139.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop would be my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'll also note on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the landing page after clicking the link below.)

4* Downtown - River North for $145
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>> This would likely be the Felix. While the Felix gets mixed reviews, the location would be quite a bit better from a tourist standpoint than the Crowne Plaza.

I'm very familiar with the city and would be happy to offer hotel suggestions/answer any city questions.

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up booking in a different location in Chicago after not having luck with bidding on Priceline for Lincoln Park. This works out really well and is much cheaper than the conference hotels that were available to me. It's crazy when the hotel is more than airfare and conference fees combined!

I got the Doubletree Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile for $149/night from June 22nd-26th.

3.5* , 90% recommended with the following amenities listed:

• Business Center
  • Pool
  • Internet Access
  • Restaurant
  • Fitness Center

Thanks for your help!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you found something within your budget that will work well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay and have fun at the conference.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]